Saturday 15 July 2017

i am a failure। new poetry। long inspirational poems। poems of inspiration


i am a failure। new poetry। long inspirational poems। poems of inspiration
i am a failure। new poetry। long inspirational poems। poems of inspiration 

The dirt of my clothes
makes me feel shy
everyday and night 
i have to be alright 

the peers were too high 
i was not able to certified 
things makes me inferior 
i was scared and have to believe
that i am a failure 

but its all in the eye
all you can see 
and think twice
my clothes does not 
describe my quality 
my pocket does not 
show my personality 

its all in your mind 
its all how you describe 
its all how you sympathize




1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Some fails when the failure is of the mind. With a strong mind, you will surmount.

    ReplyDelete