Friday 8 December 2017

I Could Make Those Happy Days Awake | Love Quotes | Love Poetry | Sad Quotes

I Could Make Those Happy Days Awake | Love Quotes | Love Poetry | Sad Quotes
I Could Make Those Happy Days Awake | Love Quotes | Love Poetry | Sad Quotes

I hope

I hope
i could explain
the pain
inside my veins

i hope
i could bend
my words into a thought
and show my love
so straight 

the flow of water was so strong
as i am standing at the shore
feeling so deep which i can't enclose 

the words were not enough to convience
as a cocaine triggers me like a limp
my thoughts broken which you can't see

the sun wants to kiss
as a moon skips
my thoughts were not so pure
that the heaven can stick

i hope
i could melt
the pain
which i felt

i hope
i could make
those happy days awake 

No comments:

Post a Comment